26 January 2012

Subdued arm candy

I have wanted a feed bag for quite some time, but had not found one that I liked enough to carry, until I discovered this adorable one in a boutique in Highland Park, Texas.

I know several women who have stashed away their handbags with labels splashed across them, opting for a more generic fashion statement...or a classic one. The alternative is my navy Longchamp, which is simple, sophisticated and complements many of my outfits.

Each is the perfect size, carried either as a handbag or converted into a semi-diaper bag.

When I am sans baby and go out with the girls or have an occasion to be a bit more formal without letters or names advertised across my handbag, this is my favorite go-to bag. It is one of my favorite birthday gifts from the hubby.-Louis Vuitton's Epi.
As for the daily feed tote, I wonder if there is a matching burlap wallet out there? Hmmm.

rikki ragland,
the preppy debutante