12 January 2012

All Aboard

it is always nice to see one's initials on a sign!

While shopping at White Flint Mall in Rockville, Maryland, the hubby, my sister, LeAnita, her daughter, Alex, cameron & I came upon the White Flint Express Train.

It is a cute little kiddie train that runs the perimeter if the first floor of the mall. Given the fact that I grew up riding Amtrak sleeper cars all over the country, I am a sucker for ANY kind of train ride. Cory, Cameron & I crammed ourselves into the caboose,

While LeAnita & Alex ran behind the train (literally) taking photos and video.

The ride lasted less than 10 minutes, but was a lot of fun.

I think I may have been a little more excited than Cameron, especially since it gave me a chance to preview store fronts as we passed store after store.

The conductor could see that I was easily amused by the ride. It was a nice flashback to the kiddie trains of my childhood.

We will do a little mall hopping in tomorrow's posting to pick up a few things from a Preppy hotspot.

rikki ragland,
the preppy debutante