28 May 2009

montego bay to negril

I have to admit that this look on my face is of me being a total goof! Look closely and you will see that the pilot isn't even paying attention to me and my antics! Although our single engine plane was only comfortable enough for the two of us & the pilot, the ride was a fairly smooth one. The flight was about 15 minutes from Montego Bay to Negril, which would have been a 1-1.5 hour car ride. I rode in the front with the pilot. I joked about grabbing the wheel if I became nervous or afraid during turbulence. Thankfully, he had a great sense of humor but I think he kept an eye on me to make sure I didn't attempt to fly the plane myself. It was a beautiful ride over the homes of Ralph Lauren (you know he is my favorite person outside of friends & family), Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lennox Lewis among others. Here are shots of our flight along the way-