25 March 2009

Where did the love go?

Thankfully my dating days are behind me, but I honestly feel for my many friends who are still searching for "the one". In this day & age when strangers can instantly connect through the magic of internet sites like eHarmonyand jdate, or face-to face dating opportunities, including It's Just Lunch and Hurry Date speed dating, one would think that a love connection would be made among more couples.

What is the deal? There are so many intelligent, attractive professionals who simply keeping missing the Love Boat. It is literally like ships passing in the night. I have listened to countless friends, both men & women, who are frustrated that they cannot find someone to settle down with, much less someone worthy enough of a third date. I am running out of advice to give.