31 March 2009

preppy junior league treats

I have been in the Junior League for nearly a dozen years and I have always enjoyed swapping League items with other JL members. As a TV broadcaster, I was moving almost every two years, which landed me in several different leagues over time, including JL Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Chicago & JL Evanston-North Shore. I joined the Junior League when I was living in Tallahassee, FL and was co-chair of my provisional class. My amazing friend & Phi Mu sister, Amanda, is slated to be the next JL Tallahassee president & she greeted me with some very preppy Junior League goodies when I visited her in Florida’s capital city. Who can resist the adorable pink & green Junior League magnet (above) and baseball hat, which is perfect even when I am not having a bad hair day.