28 March 2009

Hello FLOTO-the perfect weekender bag

I have had many of weekender bags, but my newest trumps them all-my Floto bag! I honestly cannot take any credit for it though. A few months ago, Cory bought one for himself for our bi-weekly jaunts between Chicago & Dallas, as well as other trips. I admit that I grew envious of his fashionable carry-on and suddenly *voila* he surprised me with my own Floto in a darker color. Now we have twins-albeit fraternal twins. Ours are just a few shades apart from each other.

Floto bags are made from Italian polished calf-skin leather and are VERY roomy and durable. I am a very heavy packer (what gal isn’t) and I am able to pack enough clothes for four or five days! Not to be outdone by the weekender bag, Floto's handbags are ultra chic, as are their briefcases and resort bags. Floto makes the perfect traveling companion.