01 August 2008

Happy Birthday LeAnita

LeAnita is the ultimate Prepster! As my sister, she is also my BEST friend in the entire world!! Aside from our brother (okay & our parents too) she has known me longer than anyone. We do absolutely everything together-kind of scary- and she knows waaaay to much about me, which is why I will always keep her close ;) LeAnita is super fabulous and I have always put her on a pedastal-just like Barbie. She is a former Miss Maryland National Teenager, Miss Maryland Hemisphere and Miss Howard County. In our family she will always be Queen. LeAnita is an amazing jewelry designer  You can check out all of her exquisite gems at her company website, www.leanita.com. She has been featured on FOX News Chicago, Today’s Chicago Woman, and nationally in Redbook. You rock, Lee-Lee. We had a fabulous birthday celebration for “Lee-Lee” (as Cory has famously nicknamed her) and we stayed out until well past 3AM!! Aren’t we all getting a little old for that? HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN LEANITA!!! Love you.