13 May 2012

Mother's Day With My Boys


Mother's Day wouldn't be complete without my special button that I wore all day!


Brunch this year was a total surprise. As we pulled onto Reunion Boulevard in downtown Dallas, I was excited to see that we would be eating Asian cuisine at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck atop Reunion Tower.


Our little one loved the ride up to the top! It was 50 floors up in a glass elevator, which prompted a very cute happy dance from him.


The view from the restaurant is breathtaking from the 560-foot Tower.

There is not a bad window seat in the house, given the fact that it rotates!



Our tasting menu was a delicious three courses.

.
The fun part was keeping a 19-month-old occupied.



It became a little easier once we rotated to Dallas' new Margaret Hunt Hill bridge, which opened only two months ago. Pointing it out to Cameron kept him busy for a little while.



It was a great afternoon with my boys and my little sweet potato topped it off with his wonderful kisses. I hope everyone had a perfect Mother's Day!

Rikki Ragland
the preppy debutante