21 November 2011

Now OPEN: Vineyard Vines @ Willow Bend

As some of you know, North Texas Preppies (especially Plano Preps) have long awaited the opening of Vineyard Vines at Willow Bend.

Wait no longer, because the doors opened TODAY.

As a matter of fact, the baby & I walked through the doors about 45 minutes after they opened. The staff was fabulous and of course, excited to be settled in. They are located upstairs directly across from Brooks Brothers near the Neiman's entrance. Talk about a trifecta!

It was nice to get in a little shopping before the crowd hits on Black Friday. I mentally earmarked a few items that I will put on my Hanukkah list,

but I definitely needed to bring these Tumblers home because I am sure they will be sold out by the day's end.

We also received a couple of little goodies that I can put in the home office.

Get your boots on and head on over to the Vine.

with preppiness,