02 November 2011

A Gift for the Preppy Debutante

My bestie, Jenna, gave me the ultimate 40th birthday present! Preppy: Cultivating Ivy Style by Jeffrey Banks was waiting on my doorstep when I returned from my recent trip to Chicago. Just to make sure that she could hear my excitement all the way in Tampa, I called the BFF and squealed on her voicemail-of course, I first warned her to "remove the phone from your ear" before screaming in it.

As if the book alone was not a great surprise, she had Jeffrey Banks include this:

Jenna is consistent, because she had already gifted me with J.Banks' fabulous read of Tartan: Romancing the Plaid

I think I will put away the "Dick & Jane" and the Yiddish version of "The Cat in the Hat" books for a while, because my baby prepster has a new book for bedtime stories for now. Tomorrow night we will read about the "Preppy's Progress."

Don't forget to check out Banks' designs at HSN!

On a side note, I really wish I had jumped on his lobster tote while it was still in stock.



with preppiness,