25 February 2012

Week-long wardrobe

I have always enjoyed reading other people's blogs, which include what they wore during the week. I have never done an entry like it before and decided to document my threads for a week. In the past I always thought of myself as a Ralph Lauren gal, but apparently, I am Tory Burch obsessed right now. This is what I wore:
Tory Burch tunic, Escada kelly green pants,
Tory Burch Caroline mid-heel

My necklace is the preppy debutante Vintage Western Glass pendant (JP0213) in letter "C", $25.

Tory Burch shrunken Simone cardigan in buff, Express brown shirt,
Joe's jeans, Tory Burch tan Patti wedge, the preppy debutante "C" Western glass pendant, Michael Kors watch

Old Navy black turtleneck, Ralph Lauren yellow vest,
BCBGMAXAZRIA pants

Banana Republic non-iron shirt, Ralph Lauren long sweater, Paige jeans
I am wearing my favorite cowboy boots-python snakeskin in brown. I buy all of my boots from the Brenham Saddle shop because my mother's family originated in Brenham, Texas (dating back more than 150 years) and gives my boots special meaning.

My necklace is a vintage Tibetan baroque pendant pearl necklace from LeAnita

Brown shirt by Pete, Victoria Secret brown linen pant,
Ralph Lauren croc print slide, Michael Kors watch, the preppy debutante "C" pendant.
Cabi zip front french cuff shirt, Lilly Pulitzer sweater, INC pants,
pearls from my Mommy and Tory Burch Caroline mid-heel

Tory Burch iveta Tunic, Ralph Lauren trousers
and Tory "Patti" logo wedges

Rikki Ragland
the preppy debutante