24 February 2010

Nice Jewish Girl

I am a very nice Jewish girl (most of the time) and I certainly have the t-shirt to prove it! My favorite place to get my fanciful Judaica shirts is from Pop Judaica. My hubby surprised me one afternoon with the t-shirt below. Hmm, I'm not quite sure what he meant by it though. Me-"Chai" Maintenance? Ok, maybe just a tiny bit-but only sometimes. The girls aren't the only ones who can display their good Jewish standing proudly across their chests. Sometimes, it can be slightly difficult to spot a Mensch and a gal needs a bit of help from a potential suitor. Pop Judaica does a great job with their play on words, including this nice gift for someone who may be "off their rocker" ...and before the "fist bump" became popular, a simple high-five was more common. A childhood classic in Yiddish makes George even more curious. And this Kosher cookbook is a great resource for holiday cooking. Why should Shabbos be exclusive to humans? Your best friend will look adorable in his own kippah and tallit. This onesie is specifically designed to spare your "goyel" from the Moyel (LOL) With so much competition among B'nai Mitzvah dates these days, this one is sure to prepare your friends and family for your newborn's Bar Mitzvah by the time he is thirteen.