10 September 2008

A Treat from Israel

I received a special treat from Tel Aviv. It is a necklace with my Hebrew name, “Rachel Tovah.” If you don’t read Hebrew, it is read from right to left. The first three letters represent (in English) “R” “CH” “L” The next four letters from right to left are equivalent to “T” “O” “V” “H.” I bought my necklace from a company in Israel called Israel Blessing, and they truly are an amazing company!! Before I ordered my name necklace, I sent them an email with several questions about their products, which were answered immediately. A real bonus is their shipping. They sent my necklace weeks before I had expected it. I will certainly order from them again. Their products also come in script & not just the block letters. I prefer the block because I learned to read Hebrew in block when I was studying for my Bat Mitzvah.