23 September 2010

Did I really need to know that? Seriously!

Honestly, how many of you have grown quite tired of listening to someone else's cell phone conversation? I remember many years ago as my mother & I sat near a pay phone on the wall (remember those) in England, we overheard a woman in a very cool British accent yelling at someone who was probably her boyfriend. We were intrigued because the multiple bad words spewing from her lips in her particular accent were compelling. It was more about how she sounded than what she was actually saying. Aside from that one particular incident, I am usually annoyed by people who insist on imposing their phone conversations on me because they are loud talkers. I know that I cannot be the only one who is tired of another's lack of cell phone etiquette. What do you think?