13 September 2012

Two Hundred Junior Leaguers Knocking Down the Red Door


We were 200 women strong, Wednesday night, as we took over Elizabeth Arden's Red Door Spa in Plano.

We gathered for a night of mini-pampering as we raised money for our biggest fundraiser, 'Neath the Wreath.

With a beauty passport in hand (and separated into small groups) we took a journey through several beauty stations,

including a quick shampoo & blow-out, manicures and more.
One of my favorite beauty stops included a neck & back massage with my favorite and regular Red Door masseuse, Winnie. We met when she did my prenatal massages two years ago and I never left her massage table. Literally, I have remained loyal since then.

We then headed across the hall for a tutorial in facials.
I love getting oxygen & microderm facials and the esthetician did a demo on our hands to show how our skin glowed afterwards.

Speaking of hands, I ended my evening with a parrafin wax and hand massage. It was a nice way to wrap up a relaxing evening.

Of course, a Girls' Night wouldn't be complete without a Red Door bag, chock full of treats.

I must commend the Red Door Salon staff. At a venue that could easily accomodate about 60 women for an event, they were definitely on overload with more than twice that number. All of the staff members were proofessional and provided great customer service during a time that could be very overwhelming!
My next Girls' Night is next week and involves a very trendy fashion show from one of my favorite retailers. Time to pick out what I am going to wear!