04 May 2012

Treasured Royal Tea Cups



It is hard to believe that a year has already passed for William and Kate as man and wife. What is even more unbelievable is that I vividly remember the day "Wills" was born!!

Behind the glass of my china cabinet sit several tea cups that I treasure. Four of them were purchased by my mother while we were in London many years ago, which began my Royal tea cup collection:




Lo' & behold, nearly a decade later, my brother would take an English bride and I had another gateway to all things royal! My sister-in-law, Clare, then gave me a blue Prince Charles cup. Last year, in honor of the Royal Wedding, she and her daughter gifted me with this one of William and Kate's special day.

Look at how far my Royal tea cup collection has come.

Clearly, Wills is all grown up!