05 August 2011

An Evening at the W

Any new mother cherishes some "me" time, especially when it involves a night on the town. I recently gathered up some friends, the hubby, my brothers-in-law & their friends and we headed to Dallas' W Hotel. I grabbed this smart little number from the closet

and we were all aglow as he headed to our VIP table.

We had a spectacular view of the city.

Inside we met up with some of my dear friends including my Phi Mu sister, Kim....former fellow TV reporter, Carmen...

and fellow Junior Leaguer, Andrea.

Two of my brothers-in-law, Daniel & Brian also brought a few friends. WARNING: my hubby & his brothers are Hotties, so protect your eyes

We had some great cocktails and danced the night away into the wee hours. It was a wonderful way to celebrate a little bit of freedom!

with preppiness,