06 July 2011

Where the Southern Belles Meet

Hop on I-85 South from Atlanta for nearly thirty minutes and you will find yourself in Peachtree City. This is where y'all will find my dear Phi Mu.


It is always a treat when I can get over to ΦΜ Headquarters. It is one of the few times I get to see my Georgia sisters. On this particular day, there were a few dozen sisters, which was a lot of fun.


It gave me a chance to introduce the hubby & baby to everyone.

Not to mention, I also stopped in the Carnation Collection to pick up a few preppy sorority things. I enjoyed taking my boys into our library

and walking them through Phi Mu history. We have almost 160 years of Southern history. We were founded in 1852 at Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia, and much of our history has been preserved.

It was a very quick stop for us, but I loved every minute of it. Now it is time to head back to Dallas where we will repack for our next trip. This time we are getting out our passports!

with preppiness,