27 September 2010

What Does Your Hair Say About You?

My sister is always making fun of me because I'm consistently asking her, "left or right?" I am not referring to driving directions, but rather to which side I should part my hair on any given day. She said one day my tombstone should read, "left, right, brunette, auburn, blonde" in reference to the various hairstyles I have had over the years. I had always assumed that right-handed people part their hair on the left and left-handed on the right. Since I am ambidextrous, I have had it on both sides, depending on what mood I am in...or more accurately, which mood my HAIR is in. When it becomes completely temperamental, I don't bother parting it at all and simply brush it straight back. I found a Career Builder article that says one's hair part actually plays a part in one's career!

WHICH SIDE DO YOU PREFER TO PART YOUR HAIR?