21 June 2009

my summer polish

For my Facebook and Twitter friends who have asked, here is your answer. The nail color that I literally obsess over during the summer is fiji by essie. Inevitably, each time I wear it, someone will ask for the name. It is a really great beach color this summer. Recently I gifted a friend of mine with some bottles of this fabulous color and it looks amazing on her! I always thought the color was a great contrast to my skin color, and after my recent trip to the Islands, it looks even better on my ultra-tanned feet and hands. To avoid growing tired of fiji, I will mix it with essie's hi-maintenance, guchi muchi puchi or need a vacation for a hint of pink. If you can't make it to Fiji this summer, your nail color by he same name can at least make you look like you did.