22 January 2009

LeAnita.com

One of my favorite jewelers is my sister, LeAnita. She was recently featured for a freshwater pearl necklace she made for First Lady, Michelle Obama. It is gorgeous, made with a teardrop pendant from Tibet. LeAnita is also supporting Autism Speaks by donating 10 percent of your purchase on certain items. She has also been featured on FOX News Chicago (the video is available on her website), in Redbook Magazine, Today’s Chicago Woman and other publications. All of LeAnita’s necklaces are made from semi-precious gem stones and sterling silver. She uses a lot of amber, onyx, turquoise and topaz for many of her pieces. I am fortunate to get a sneak peek at many of her designs before anyone else, but sometimes I see her jewelry for the first time when I see a woman walking down the street with a “LeAnita” around her neck or wrist!