06 November 2009

A salute to Colonel Littleton

As the daughter of a retired Army Colonel, it should be no surprise that I would be drawn to a company named Colonel Littleton. Based in my Grandmother's native Tennessee, Col. Littleton is a great taste of Americana. Leather bags, apparel, personal gear, journals and their Alligator collection offer very impressive products. Their customer service is impeccable too! I purchased this precious camp bracelet, personalized with my initials, but there was an issue with the size. Sadly, the small was still too big for my wrist! Thanks to Rebecca, it was quickly corrected and she sent me the new one with a personalized handwritten note thanking me for being a valued customer. Rebecca is fabulous and she has made me a very happy customer! I have told numerous people about Col. Littleton products and their staff. An added personal touch is a mini-moon pie that is included in your order. This really brings back memories for me. As a child, visiting relatives in Bluefield, West Virginia, I was greeted with fresh milk from the farm and a moon pie, and years later, my brother enjoyed mailing me moon pies while I was a TV reporter in Florida. Thank you Rebecca and Colonel Littleton!